First time Kurt sleeps over Blaine’s house for sweet pea anon ♥
PG-13 for make outs and boners. 2000+ words.
Blaine leaves the room so Kurt can change into his pajamas and Kurt takes a few seconds to sit at the edge of Blaine’s bed, trying to convince his stomach to stop twisting with giddy nervousness every time Blaine smiles at him.
It’s just sleeping together, Kurt thinks, and then he groans as he feels his face flood with heat. They’re nowhere near ready for that, but even just falling asleep together in the same bed feels like a big step.
He eventually makes himself stand and strip in Blaine’s dimly lit room, changing into his blue silk pajamas. He leaves the top two buttons undone - it’s been hot for late May and Blaine’s already well-acquainted with Kurt’s neck and collarbone, so there’s no reason not to. Kurt flushes even redder at those thoughts, quickly folding up his clothes before Blaine gets back.
- 5/29 San Francisco, CA @ The Fillmore - 1150
- 5/30 Los Angeles, CA @ The House of Blues - 1100
- 5/31 Anaheim, CA @ The House of Blues - 1100
- 6/3 Dallas, TX @ The House of Blues - 1625
- 6/4 Houston, TX @ The House of Blues - 1500
- 6/6 Nashville, TN @ The Cannery Ballroom - 1000
- 6/7 Indianapolis, IN @ Deluxe at Old National Centre - 450
- 6/8 Chicago, IL @ The House of Blues - 1300
- 6/10 Minneapolis, MN @ Varsity Theater - 600
- 6/12 Toronto, ON @ Phoenix Concert Theatre - 1100
- 6/13 Ann Arbor, MI @ Michigan Theatre / Sonic Lunch - 1800
- 6/14 Cleveland, OH @ The House of Blues - 1200
- 6/27 New York, NY @ Roseland Ballroom - 3200
- 6/28 Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre of Living Arts - 1000
- 6/29 Boston, MA @ The House of Blues - 2425
- 6/30 Silver Spring, MD @ The Fillmore - 2000
I was curious the other day about the size of the different venues Darren is playing in the US, so I decided to make a list for reference. I went with information from the venue’s site when possible, and if not I tried to go for another reputable source.
It may not be entirely accurate, though, so please feel free to correct me if you see anything amiss. I’m not personally familiar with any of these venues.
santana lopez + solos
Why she hasn’t had more than this is beyond me.
Darren Criss, Chuck Criss, Brian Holden, Joey Richter & Jacob Hyman - LOST Finale
5.28 “Long-Distance Lovers”
Young couple Blair (Mae Whitman) and Augie (Darren Criss) reach out for advice from Fiona (Lisa Kudrow) concerning their long-distance cyber relationship.
5.29 “Losing Followers”
During a session with Blair and Augie, Fiona discovers that the couple is having relationship problems.
5.30 “Closer When We’re Apart”
Fiona is stunned to discover that Blair and Augie think they can solve their problems without her.
According to IMDb, Darren Criss will guest star alongside Mae Whitman in 3 webisodes of Lisa Kudrow’s “Web Therapy”.
I’ve learned more about health, fitness and how to love myself more on tumblr than I have in 15 years of school and I think that’s a little bit fucked up.
HQ Catching Fire poster (x)